Sunday, December 30, 2012

HIV Treatment

HIV Treatment
What is HIV?
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) attacks the body's immune system. A healthy immune system is what keeps you from getting sick.

Because HIV damages your immune system, you are more likely to get sick from bacteria and viruses. It is also harder for your body to fight off these infections when you do get them, so you may have trouble getting better. HIV is the condition that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).

HIV can only be passed from person to person through body fluids, such as blood, semen and vaginal fluid. Children born to infected mothers can also become infected during pregnancy. The most common ways HIV is passed are:

* By having unprotected anal, vaginal or oral sex with an infected person.
* By sharing needles and syringes for injecting drugs with an infected person.

Return to top
How can my doctor tell if I have HIV or AIDS?
First your doctor tests to see if you have HIV infection. Your blood is tested with an ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) test. If this test is positive for HIV, your blood is tested again with the Western blot test. If both tests are positive, you are diagnosed with HIV infection.

Three things show that a person who has HIV infection has developed AIDS. If any one or more of the following are present, the person has AIDS:

* A CD4 cell count (discussed below) of less than 200
* A CD4 cell percentage of less than 14%
* An AIDS-indicator illness

An AIDS-indicator illness is a physician-diagnosed medical problem that occurs in people who have advanced HIV infection. About 25 medical problems are considered AIDS-indicator illnesses. They include conditions like Pneumocystis pneumonia, Kaposi's sarcoma and wasting syndrome. If a person who is infected with HIV gets an AIDS-indicator illness, that person has AIDS.

Return to top

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to share this testimony on how Dr kham, was able to heal me from Herpes Disease, well i was detected positive on 21st September 2018, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and cure this disease from me, but always i try their was no solution,few weeks ago my aunt Monica introduce me to doctor kham telling him all my problem he told me what we were to do, that he was going to send me a portion which i am going to take, and after seeing testimony of some people on how Dr. Kham was able to cure people from Herpes disease, i also heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testimony about this same Dr. kham, well left with no hope i message him and he sent me an herbal portion that i will be taken., he told me to go back to the hospital for check up and after i have done that i should come and tell him the good news result, at first when i saw the message i was so shock and still did not believed i will be cured, well friend to make my story short i am cured from herpes now after many time of sorrow, i am Negative, and my sickness are gone, i thank God for leading me to this man….you can call/ Whatsapp him via +2348159922297 or You can Email Him at dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at > https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherbahe can be of help to you on any problem like {1} HIV/AIDS {2CANCER {3}HERPES {4}DIABETES (5}HEPATITIS B (6}HPV     

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT, SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBRIOD, COPD, MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    ReplyDelete