Sunday, December 25, 2011

Why CD4 count is important?

Why CD4 count is important?

When you go to the doctor or for the treatment for HIV, they especially check with your CD4 cells. The CD4 count leads a doctor to check with your immune system. The doctor checks your blood for the count of CD4 cells. While doing so, he/she measures the functioning of CD4 cells that are existing. The strength of the immune system depends on the count of the CD4 cells so the higher the number of CD4 cells the stronger the immune system. Those who have not infected with HIV, have 700 to 1000 CD4 cells in the drop of blood. When your CD4 cells counts drops below 200 CD4 cells, your immune system is no longer capable to resist or prevent the illness or sickness. Below 200 CD4 counts means you are classified as AIDS patient.

There are two chief types of T-cells.

CD8 cells

CD4 exists on the surface of the CD8 cells. These are known as helper cells. They start the response of the body to the invaders like viruses.

CD4 cells

CD8 is a molecule that is found on the surface on the CD4 cells. The function of these cells is that they demolish cells that have been infected with the viruses. Moreover they produce antibodies that are known as antiviral substances. Antibodies help to fight off the foreign invaders i.e. viruses etc.

HIV and CD4 cells are related to each other. HIV is a virus that damages the CD4 cells and thus takes hold of the immune system. The furnished information regarding CD4 cells would help you to know the function and the role of the CD4 cells regarding HIV infection.

1 comment:

  1. I'M TRISHA NELSON I contracted HIV in 2O16, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. James, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks,after that I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV . his herbal  medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr James herbal medicine. He also cures DIABETES, CANCER HPV, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASES, HERPES  and lots more. You can reach him on...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete